By Kristin Henson, ΔA ’08
Now that National Convention is over, everything else seems a bit more humdrum. I’ve also started to notice that, even though Convention lasted only a few days, I really got used to a few things. In fact, now it seems like I’m going through withdrawal. I think I have…. an addiction to brotherhood. *Gasp!* Check out my list and let me know if any of this sounds familiar. If you’re nodding your head at each of these, you might also be a CONVENTION-AHOLIC.
1. I still find myself checking everyone’s tweets to see if they’re tagged #pspnc13.
2. I absolutely loved meeting Bros from other chapters and being able to show them around my city. Come on back to Philly anytime, folks!
4. Well, I obviously find myself craving some Team Wawa runs…
5. BROTHERHOOOOD CHECK!! I wish I could shout this every day.
6. Following National Secretary Chris McCoy on Twitter (@baconandbowties) to see his Vines of Grand Chapter was fantastic. More, please!
8. If everyone selling t-shirts at the Chapter Fest and Bazaar could just set up shop in my tiny closet, that’d be great, because I will never have enough PSP swag.
9. Speaking of swag, can we talk about how addictive the ribbons for everyone’s badges were?! So. Fun.
10. Getting M&M’s delivered straight to you starts to make a Bro feel pampered. I’ve been trying to train my cat to do it, but he’s not at all cooperative. He’s not a very good Peanut.
So now that I’ve accepted my fratern-addiction, what’s a Brother to do? I guess I’ll just have to join VP of Philanthropy Development Kyle Williams in his annual epic countdown til next Convention. Only 357 days left til #pspnc14!