Registration is now open for DVAC’s Annual Alumni Weekend! Check out our fantastic schedule of events:
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, May 31 – South Philly
- Arrive in Philly, check in with your host Brothers. (Registered Brothers will be contacted the week of May 27th in order to make arrangements with their hosts.)
- 6:30pm: Opening Tap – Independence Mall, 6th and Market
- 7:30pm: Dinner – Pat’s or Geno’s, 9th and Passyunk. Cheesesteaks!
- 9:00pm: Beer Bash – Devil’s Den, 11th and Ellsworth
Saturday, June 1 – Old City
- 9:00am: Service event – TBD
- 1:00pm: Lunch – Eulogy and Bierstube, 2nd and Chestnut. Feel free to enter the “Battle of the Bulge-Germany vs Belgium” eating challenge for a prize!
- 2:30pm: Social event – Philadelphia Bar and Restaurant, 2nd and Market. Interactive carnival games with 3 Pennsylvania brewers.
- 6:30pm: Dinner on South Street – your choice of various eateries: Lorenzo’s Pizza, Jim’s Cheesesteaks, Maoz Vegetarian, Hot Diggity Hot Dogs, Percy Street BBQ
- 8:00pm: South Street bar crawl – starting at The Twisted Tail, 2nd and South. Live music starting at 9pm!
Sunday, June 2 – Museum District
- 11:30am: Brunch –Sabrina’s Café, 18th and Callowhill
- 1:00pm: Scholarship event – Free Library of Philadelphia, 19th and the Parkway. Learn about the history of how beer has been made, sold, and advertised in Philadelphia.
- Check out with host Brothers.
Feel free to send an email, tweet, or Facebook message to PSPDVAC, and I’ll send you a registration packet. Forms and fees ($20 per person, includes subway tokens for the weekend and a t-shirt) are due by Monday, May 20th. I can’t wait to see everyone out!